Wednesday, February 02, 2005
The Editor would like to correct the following statements and actions that occurred from 1/26 – 2/02:
- “I’ll totally invite you to my comedy recital.” – remark made to a coworker. I won’t invite you cuz you’re kind of a jerk, and I know it now.
- I’d like to take back the text messages I sent to She Who Knows Exactly What Buttons To Press In Order To Completely Frustrate Me over the course of this week. I need to let that one go…
- Singing “We Built This City on Rock and Roll.” No one should ever have to hear that song – especially a karaoke version of it.
- Getting that girl’s number after a friend’s party Friday night. I’m not going to call her. Not nice.
- Not calling the girl who I met at the Comedy Festival two weeks ago. Now it’s too late, and I think it’d be weird to call her…
- Resuming smoking. Damn, it’s hard to quit.
- Talking too much in general. While I think it’s a great personality trait of mine to be able to talk to folks and whatnot, there’s something to be said for leaving a little mystery to oneself, too. I look forward to not having this one on my list next week.
- Getting a speeding ticket. It’s gonna cost me. Boy, is it gonna cost me…
JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LIKED READING TO YOU BLOG...
Thanks, man. 'preciate it! Sometimes it actually weirds me out to know that anyone can drop by and see what's going on...
Feel free to swing by soon!
Okay, I'll confess that I saw a comment of yours on my friend Matt's blog, and your screen name looked familiar, so I pulled up your blog and checked your blogs list for names that I would recognize, and that's where I saw Confessions of a Nobody, one of my daily reads. Now that the circle is complete, I'll be sure to check back here more frequently.
yes, the circle is complete. you've snatched the pebble from sensei's hand and are ready to truly begin your training now...
Miss Nobody and I are friends and I recognized your name as well, so I'll be dropping by your world more often, too.
Look at that A, you're bringing people together! First, you reunited Viv and I, and now this! You are not a nobody, you are THE FACILITATOR...coming soon to a theater near you...
No, I am the Omnipotent Nobody. :)
Check me out!
Bow to me, Earth!
I'm glad you got a raise
Flip cup is your arena
Smoky improv nights
You sho is funny
But Jefferson Starship?
Two weeks isn't too late. I'm sure you can say you lost it in the laundry but then found it etc., etc. Call the girl!